Wednesday, April 11, 2018

So I should probably mention that I moved...

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? Well, there's a reason for that: I moved my blog over to Wordpress (kind of a long damn time ago, like back in November), and I neglected to make any kind of official announcement. I had mentioned in my last few posts on this blog that I was in the process of moving it over, but ended up having to take an extended hiatus from blogging for personal reasons, and when I came back I pretty much just started posting on the new blog without even thinking. So for any of you who might've thought I'd dropped off the face of the Earth, I'm sorry. You won't be getting rid of me that easily.

You'll find the new and kinda-improved All Write-y Then here: http://allwriteythenblog.com/blog/. Yeah, I know, the /blog at the end is annoying as hell, but somehow I managed to erase the entire website including the admin dashboard when I tried to make it so that all permalinks or whatever from this blog would link to that one. Eventually, I got sick of trying to un-fuck up the problem, but thankfully there was a way to create some kind of subdomain so I could start over from scratch, so at least for the foreseeable future, allwriteythenblog.com/blog it will remain. You'll find all of my old posts from this blog over there, although unfortunately the formatting on my Force Awakens review got all wonky and a few of the posts have gifs and pictures that are missing. Someday I'll get around to fixing all of them.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck around for the last couple years and put up with my multiple unscheduled hiatuses and rough patches. I think now I'm finally starting to hit my stride as a writer and a blogger, and am also in a much better place emotionally than I was around the time that I wrote my last post on this particular blog. I'm excited at the slightly new direction I'll be taking with All Write-y Then and hope you guys enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment